Senior service is an Edinburgh-based 'Care at Home' service. Through our highly
experienced team of carers we offer a variety of services always tailored to suit
the needs of our clients. This may consist of the following:
- Assistance with personal care- e.g. getting in and out of bed, washing, bathing,
dressing and toileting.
- Meal and snack preparation.
- Help with administering medication.
We will construct a unique care package for our clients consisting of some or
all of these elements.
Our aims and objectives
- Supply experienced carers to provide a high standard of care.
- Work closely with all people involved in clients' needs to design the best package
- Ensure that clients' dignity is maintained at all times.
- Improve a person's quality of life.
- Enable clients to exercise their own personal choices at all times.